- Material: Guatemalan Jadeite Jade
- Artisan made, handmade with love.
- 100% Guatemalan
- Natural Jadeite jade certified by the GIA (Gemological Institute of America) or by the Department of Mining of Guatemala.
- All our pieces go through a strict quality control. However, due to being handmade, please allow small differences in shades of jade color and measurements.
- All our archeological reproductions are made using all the information available to be as close as possible to the original.
- We have the permission of the Guatemalan Ministry of Culture to elaborate these reproductions, all our pieces are marked so there are no problems with them in transit.
- The delivery time for these pieces is a little longer because we have to register the exportation with the Government and get a permit to leave the country.
- Over 40 years of experience elaborating jadeite jade Mesoamerican reproductions.
- 1 year manufacturing defect warranty
- Perfect for a lover of Mesoamerican cultures and a collector.
There are no reviews yet.