When Will Your Order Be Shipped?
Estimates of the international shipping delivery times can be provided by one of our Sales Executives at firstname.lastname@example.org or (502)7932 5700. For more information about international shipments, including important information about import duties and taxes, please view our International Shipping Policies
The arrival date is calculated based on the approximate number of days required to process, package, and deliver your order.
- If you place your order before the cutoff time on a regular business day (Monday through Friday), your order will begin processing that day.
- If you place an order on a holiday, Saturday or Sunday, or after the cutoff on a regular business day, your order will begin processing the following business day.
All orders are shipped via DHL standard delivery service.
- Casa del Jade will only ship to a street address, not a P.O. Box address.
- Signature required for delivery.
- For deliveries over US$200, the package will be ensured.
- If you need another shipping option or delivery service, please feel free to contact one of our Sales Executives at email@example.com or call (502) 7932 5701. They will be more than happy to assist you.
Shipment of Jewelry
Your item will be placed in either a tasteful hand-made pouch made of recycled Guatemalan huipil (elaborate traditional garment, worn by indigenous Guatemalan women), or in an exclusive hand-made cardboard box with traditional Guatemalan fabric and recycled leather. Select items will arrive in jewelry wooden boxes. If you’d like a closer look at how your order will be presented, view our Casa del Jade packaging. Sería bueno que en este link salgan las fotos del empaque que tenemos, ya que si contamos con fotos del nuevo empaque, sólo sería incluir fotos de los monederitos y de las cajas de madera.